Bundle the BootIt® Collection and the Drive Image Suite for Big Savings!
From fast reliable disk imaging to managing partitions to configuring multi-boot systems, plus powerful scripting support, the TeraByte bundle provides all the tools you need at a great price. You can’t beat it!
Included in the bundle are the following TeraByte products:
Providing disk imaging for all types of users, from its super-easy “Simple Operations” mode to its powerful command-line support and anywhere in between, the award winning Image for Windows has your system covered. Add to that, boot media that’s a snap to create using TBWinPE/RE Builder and MakeDisk and recovering your system (or creating cold backups) is a painless operation!
Create and restore backups, manage partitions (GUI version), run scripts and much more from the live Linux environment of Image for Linux. Featuring a compact desktop and shortcut bar (GUI version) or menu driven interface (CUI version), outstanding hardware support, and a mature and stable environment, Image for Linux is a heavyweight contender in the world of disk imaging.
Image for DOS may run in a DOS environment, but it’s no slouch! With full-featured imaging capabilities (in both CUI and GUI versions), a super-fast boot-up, and support for systems of all ages, Image for DOS has proven itself time and again.
Image for UEFI
Image for UEFI provides imaging support in the UEFI environment used in newer systems — create boot media or manually configure to run in the raw UEFI pre-boot environment. (Requires UEFI x64 version 2.1 or later.)
When the time comes to restore your backup image, TeraByte gives you the flexibility of using the product of your choice — the drive image files (.tbi) produced using the TeraByte Unlimited disk imaging products are compatible across all products of the same major version number (i.e. all 3.x products are compatible with other 3.x products).
Includes a powerful built-in Partition Manager makes easy work of preparing and configuring MBR, EMBR, and GPT disks, including proper partition alignment for today’s large disks and SSD’s.
Want to install another operating system? Not a problem. As a leader in multi-boot software, TeraByte’s Boot Manager offers you unequaled control of your system (both BIOS and UEFI booting).
Complete disk imaging support is provided by the included version of Image for DOS and scripting support is provided by TeraByte OS Deployment Tool Suite Pro for BootIt — both available directly from the BootIt desktop.
Targeting IT professionals and power users alike, this suite of tools simplifies deploying, maintaining, and supporting yesterday’s and today’s computer systems.
TeraByte OS Deployment Tool Suite Pro puts the power of the TBScript™ engine at your service — deploy images, inject drivers, fix booting issues, copy physical to virtual, and more with the included scripts. You can also create custom scripts to handle all kinds of tasks, from simple one-liners to complex operations.
Take a look at the great scripts included:
- copyp2v – Automates the process of converting a physical Windows machine to a virtual machine. Just select the virtual disk type and the source system (physical or image backup) and the script sets up the disk with required changes and drivers, ready to run in a VM.
- osdtool – Quickly perform common deployment tasks on offline Windows installations.
- tbidtool – Deploy images to similar or different systems (including virtual to physical) with ease using this powerful script.
- setwindl – Windows automatic drive letter assignments causing issues? Deploying and need to assign drive letters before booting Windows? This handy script makes short work of setting the assignments right.
- fixboot – Allows the Windows boot options to be changed as needed to aid in repairing or troubleshooting booting issues for the selected Windows system. Supports creating and repairing the Windows boot configuration files.
- usbboot – Want to boot and run Windows from your USB hard drive? Select your Windows installation and the USB drive and the script takes care of the rest.
- savereg & restoreg – Easily back up and restore Windows registries – helpful to recover from registry corruption or reset them to a known good state.
- inistart – Clean the initialization options of non-running Windows installations.
- moveuser – Easily move Windows user folders from one drive to another – great for moving your user files (Documents, Pictures, etc.) off the Windows partition.
- osddiag – Compares working and non-working Windows installations on a system to find missing critical drivers.
- tbexplo – Explore files & registries, copy files, edit text files, and more with this easy to use script. Plus, access protected files and disks/partitions not visible to the operating system.
Providing even more control over your disks, this enhanced version of TeraByte OS Deployment Tool Suite Pro adds console and scripting support for configuring disk types and managing partitions.
In addition to the scripts included with the Professional version, the following scripts are included or provide additional features:
- chgdtype – Easily convert a GPT disk Windows installation to an MBR disk or vice versa – without having to reinstall Windows. Especially handy when setting up multi-booting on newer systems.
- copywin – Perform a file-based copy of a Windows installation or backup image to a new partition.
- tbexplo – Additional features: Partition management, including many of the operations supported by the BootIt programs.
- fixboot – Additional features: Ability to perform partition operations required when creating or repairing a Windows boot configuration (e.g. creating an EFI System partition).