Intel RST RAID not recognized by IFL
Intel RST RAID not recognized by IFL
In my Skylake system, I have Intel RST RAID 0 and RAID 10 arrays. They are operational in Windows and seen also, for example, in Ubuntu. They are seen also in BootIt BM. However, IFL 4.10, 4.02, 3.64 show only their individual disks (2xSSDs and 4xHDDs). For this reason, I'm not able to use IFL to backup/restore them and must use the slower (but reliable) IFD.
-
TeraByte Support
- Posts: 4105
- Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:37 pm
-
OldNavyGuy
- Posts: 237
- Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2023 4:08 am
Re: Intel RST RAID not recognized by IFL
What about using TBWinRE?SATA Bias wrote: Sun May 31, 2026 8:58 am They are operational in Windows
I'm not able to use IFL to backup/restore them and must use the slower (but reliable) IFD.
Re: Intel RST RAID not recognized by IFL
Thank you for your reply. I did not try TBWinRE. I want to see and manage my RST RAID arrays in IFL in the same way as in BottIt BM.
Re: Intel RST RAID not recognized by IFL
I've created it. What next?TeraByte Support wrote: Sun May 31, 2026 2:35 pm create a report https://www.terabyteunlimited.com/kb/kb ... boot-disk/
-
OldNavyGuy
- Posts: 237
- Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2023 4:08 am
Re: Intel RST RAID not recognized by IFL
The "create a report" page you were directed to says in the first paragraph to send it to tech support...
[email protected]
[email protected]