Intel RST RAID not recognized by IFL

User discussion and information resource forum for TeraByte Drive Image products, including TBNetManage.
Post Reply
SATA Bias
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:24 pm

Intel RST RAID not recognized by IFL

Post by SATA Bias »

In my Skylake system, I have Intel RST RAID 0 and RAID 10 arrays. They are operational in Windows and seen also, for example, in Ubuntu. They are seen also in BootIt BM. However, IFL 4.10, 4.02, 3.64 show only their individual disks (2xSSDs and 4xHDDs). For this reason, I'm not able to use IFL to backup/restore them and must use the slower (but reliable) IFD.
OldNavyGuy
Posts: 237
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2023 4:08 am

Re: Intel RST RAID not recognized by IFL

Post by OldNavyGuy »

SATA Bias wrote: Sun May 31, 2026 8:58 am They are operational in Windows

I'm not able to use IFL to backup/restore them and must use the slower (but reliable) IFD.
What about using TBWinRE?
SATA Bias
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:24 pm

Re: Intel RST RAID not recognized by IFL

Post by SATA Bias »

Thank you for your reply. I did not try TBWinRE. I want to see and manage my RST RAID arrays in IFL in the same way as in BottIt BM.
SATA Bias
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:24 pm

Re: Intel RST RAID not recognized by IFL

Post by SATA Bias »

TeraByte Support wrote: Sun May 31, 2026 2:35 pm create a report https://www.terabyteunlimited.com/kb/kb ... boot-disk/
I've created it. What next?
OldNavyGuy
Posts: 237
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2023 4:08 am

Re: Intel RST RAID not recognized by IFL

Post by OldNavyGuy »

The "create a report" page you were directed to says in the first paragraph to send it to tech support...

[email protected]
Post Reply