I am trying to recover a single file from within a TBI drive image via TBI Mount.
I can mount the image, but when I scroll to the particular User's folder it says I need to create read-rights under the advanced properties to view it.
Doing that task is currently above my "pay-grade" (if you know what I mean).
Are there any simplified steps that I can take to grant access to copy the file?
Recover a User's file with TBIMount
-
The Seeker
- Posts: 65
- Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:29 pm
Re: Recover a User's file with TBIMount
Perhaps right-click TBIMount and run as administrator. Failing that, try using TBIMount from within Image for Linux.
Re: Recover a User's file with TBIMount
Double click the .TBI and go from there.
-
TeraByte Support
- Posts: 4105
- Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:37 pm
Re: Recover a User's file with TBIMount
You'd enable simulated write and change owner / permissions if you're not the user. Or you can use TBIView which doesn't need the permissions.