On a Win 7 system, if I set up a scheduled backup in Image for Windows, the scheduled task does not show up in the Win7 Task Scheduler listing. It does show up if I run schtasks in a command window. Does anyone know why this is?
Thank you
Gordon
IfW scheduled backup not showing in Win7 Task Scheduler
-
TeraByte Support
- Posts: 4106
- Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:37 pm
Re: IfW scheduled backup not showing in Win7 Task Scheduler
click on just the main "task scheduler library" (left) .. you should see it
in there (middle).
"GordonM" wrote in message news:[email protected]...
On a Win 7 system, if I set up a scheduled backup in Image for Windows, the
scheduled task does not show up in the Win7 Task Scheduler listing. It does
show up if I run schtasks in a command window. Does anyone know why this
is?
Thank you
Gordon
in there (middle).
"GordonM" wrote in message news:[email protected]...
On a Win 7 system, if I set up a scheduled backup in Image for Windows, the
scheduled task does not show up in the Win7 Task Scheduler listing. It does
show up if I run schtasks in a command window. Does anyone know why this
is?
Thank you
Gordon
Re: IfW scheduled backup not showing in Win7 Task Scheduler
Great!
Thank you
Gordon
Thank you
Gordon