IfW scheduled backup not showing in Win7 Task Scheduler

User discussion and information resource forum for TeraByte Drive Image products, including TBNetManage.
Post Reply
GordonM
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:40 pm

IfW scheduled backup not showing in Win7 Task Scheduler

Post by GordonM »

On a Win 7 system, if I set up a scheduled backup in Image for Windows, the scheduled task does not show up in the Win7 Task Scheduler listing. It does show up if I run schtasks in a command window. Does anyone know why this is?

Thank you
Gordon
TeraByte Support
Posts: 4106
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:37 pm

Re: IfW scheduled backup not showing in Win7 Task Scheduler

Post by TeraByte Support »

click on just the main "task scheduler library" (left) .. you should see it
in there (middle).

"GordonM" wrote in message news:[email protected]...

On a Win 7 system, if I set up a scheduled backup in Image for Windows, the
scheduled task does not show up in the Win7 Task Scheduler listing. It does
show up if I run schtasks in a command window. Does anyone know why this
is?

Thank you
Gordon

GordonM
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:40 pm

Re: IfW scheduled backup not showing in Win7 Task Scheduler

Post by GordonM »

Great!

Thank you
Gordon
Post Reply