Ho to use /msvr:server parameter

User discussion and information resource forum for TeraByte Drive Image products, including TBNetManage.
Post Reply
Fabvit
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:38 pm

Ho to use /msvr:server parameter

Post by Fabvit »

Hi, I'm trying to use the /msvr:server parameter: where can I find an example on how to use this parameter?
What TCP server must I use to send/receive commands to a running instance of Image For Windows?

The manual lacks a practical example

thank you
--
fabio vitale
TeraByte Support
Posts: 4106
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:37 pm

Re: Ho to use /msvr:server parameter

Post by TeraByte Support »

You can use just a generic text (chat) type of server - but it's mainly for
those who want to write the server such as enterprise developers.


"Fabvit" wrote in message news:[email protected]...

Hi, I'm trying to use the /msvr:server parameter: where can I find an
example on how to use this parameter?
What TCP server must I use to send/receive commands to a running instance of
Image For Windows?

The manual lacks a practical example

thank you
--
fabio vitale

Fabvit
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:38 pm

Re: Ho to use /msvr:server parameter

Post by Fabvit »

Can you please give me the name of such a chat server, so I can search the internet for it?
Post Reply