Hi, I'm trying to use the /msvr:server parameter: where can I find an example on how to use this parameter?
What TCP server must I use to send/receive commands to a running instance of Image For Windows?
The manual lacks a practical example
thank you
--
fabio vitale
Ho to use /msvr:server parameter
-
TeraByte Support
- Posts: 4106
- Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:37 pm
Re: Ho to use /msvr:server parameter
You can use just a generic text (chat) type of server - but it's mainly for
those who want to write the server such as enterprise developers.
"Fabvit" wrote in message news:[email protected]...
Hi, I'm trying to use the /msvr:server parameter: where can I find an
example on how to use this parameter?
What TCP server must I use to send/receive commands to a running instance of
Image For Windows?
The manual lacks a practical example
thank you
--
fabio vitale
those who want to write the server such as enterprise developers.
"Fabvit" wrote in message news:[email protected]...
Hi, I'm trying to use the /msvr:server parameter: where can I find an
example on how to use this parameter?
What TCP server must I use to send/receive commands to a running instance of
Image For Windows?
The manual lacks a practical example
thank you
--
fabio vitale
Re: Ho to use /msvr:server parameter
Can you please give me the name of such a chat server, so I can search the internet for it?