Forbidden Signature in Secure Boot Area of BIOS
Re: Forbidden Signature in Secure Boot Area of BIOS
Fingers crossed.
Re: Forbidden Signature in Secure Boot Area of BIOS
Flag 55 should still be set.
Re: Forbidden Signature in Secure Boot Area of BIOS
I'm most grateful to report your solution of not hiding OS in its own BootEdit properties was the answer! Thanks so much Brian! I guess one plus out of this is i learned a lot about what Secure Boot settings will look like in several different circumstances so that's a plus!
I don't know why I thought this was okay to do since I don't have this kind of trouble with BootItBM but it is probably because I knew better than hiding stuff willy-nilly. I'm just glad I didn't wipe my SSD into extinction before I got help to figure it out....
And Yes, both OS'es have 55 flag checked.. Thanks again!
I don't know why I thought this was okay to do since I don't have this kind of trouble with BootItBM but it is probably because I knew better than hiding stuff willy-nilly. I'm just glad I didn't wipe my SSD into extinction before I got help to figure it out....
And Yes, both OS'es have 55 flag checked.. Thanks again!
Re: Forbidden Signature in Secure Boot Area of BIOS
That's great news, plain.
You have probably done this but in the Win10 Boot Item, have Win11 hidden and vice versa for the Win11 Boot Item.
You have probably done this but in the Win10 Boot Item, have Win11 hidden and vice versa for the Win11 Boot Item.
Re: Forbidden Signature in Secure Boot Area of BIOS
Yes, I did this hiding one from the other.. Again Thank You so much!
Re: Forbidden Signature in Secure Boot Area of BIOS
When you install Ubuntu, it's much the same as a MBR install. Use the Something Else choice. Install the Boot Loader into the EFI System partition.
Edit... Read about installing MOK before you start.
Edit... Read about installing MOK before you start.
Re: Forbidden Signature in Secure Boot Area of BIOS
Will do. Appreciate the help!