Page 1 of 1
TBIHD 1.08: Cannot mount image from already mounted image - Causes system instability
Posted: Sat Jul 11, 2026 3:34 pm
by Mrx
If I mount an image with TBIHD 1.08, it mounts fine. But, if I try to mount an image from this already mounted image, it fail's, and then causes instability/hangs when dealing with disks.
Re: TBIHD 1.08: Cannot mount image from already mounted image - Causes system instability
Posted: Sat Jul 11, 2026 11:23 pm
by TeraByte Support
It may be a limitation of Windows since that is what is providing the services. What Windows versions have the issue? We may just try to stop users from doing it.
Re: TBIHD 1.08: Cannot mount image from already mounted image - Causes system instability
Posted: Sat Jul 11, 2026 11:35 pm
by Mrx
I'm on Win 10 x64 latest.
Kernel experience a tadge rusty, but I'm sure it could be worked around, and not just one level deep on the chain. Not a massive issue, but would be nice.