TBIHD 1.08: Cannot mount image from already mounted image - Causes system instability

User discussion and information resource forum for TeraByte Drive Image products, including TBNetManage.
Post Reply
Mrx
Posts: 108
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:22 pm

TBIHD 1.08: Cannot mount image from already mounted image - Causes system instability

Post by Mrx »

If I mount an image with TBIHD 1.08, it mounts fine. But, if I try to mount an image from this already mounted image, it fail's, and then causes instability/hangs when dealing with disks.
TeraByte Support
Posts: 4105
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:37 pm

Re: TBIHD 1.08: Cannot mount image from already mounted image - Causes system instability

Post by TeraByte Support »

It may be a limitation of Windows since that is what is providing the services. What Windows versions have the issue? We may just try to stop users from doing it.
Mrx
Posts: 108
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:22 pm

Re: TBIHD 1.08: Cannot mount image from already mounted image - Causes system instability

Post by Mrx »

I'm on Win 10 x64 latest.

Kernel experience a tadge rusty, but I'm sure it could be worked around, and not just one level deep on the chain. Not a massive issue, but would be nice.
Post Reply