Terabyte BootUEFI and Ventoy Verification failed: Security Policy Violation

User discussion and information resource forum for BootIt Bare Metal, BootIt UEFI and PartWork for Windows
Post Reply
Ludwig
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2024 12:37 pm

Terabyte BootUEFI and Ventoy Verification failed: Security Policy Violation

Post by Ludwig »

Have Terabyte BootUEFI (multi system boot manager) and Ventoy (multi iso boot manager)
With the previos version BootUEFI 2.10 all worked perfect
Bootet into BootUEFI and then selected Ventoy, where I can boot different iso
For Ventoy I configurated \efi\boot\bootx64.efi from the Ventoy USB stick

Now with new BootUEFI 2.11 is a problem
When selecting Ventoy, I get Verification failed: Security Policy Violation
Do you know, how I can solve that problem with Ventoy ?
Thanks
TeraByte Support
Posts: 4105
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:37 pm

Re: Terabyte BootUEFI and Ventoy Verification failed: Security Policy Violation

Post by TeraByte Support »

For Secure Boot, Ventoy needs to be using boot code signed with certificates used in your firmware.
Post Reply