Page 1 of 1
Intel RST RAID not recognized by IFL
Posted: Sun May 31, 2026 8:58 am
by SATA Bias
In my Skylake system, I have Intel RST RAID 0 and RAID 10 arrays. They are operational in Windows and seen also, for example, in Ubuntu. They are seen also in BootIt BM. However, IFL 4.10, 4.02, 3.64 show only their individual disks (2xSSDs and 4xHDDs). For this reason, I'm not able to use IFL to backup/restore them and must use the slower (but reliable) IFD.
Re: Intel RST RAID not recognized by IFL
Posted: Sun May 31, 2026 2:35 pm
by TeraByte Support
Re: Intel RST RAID not recognized by IFL
Posted: Sun May 31, 2026 8:03 pm
by OldNavyGuy
SATA Bias wrote: Sun May 31, 2026 8:58 am
They are operational in Windows
I'm not able to use IFL to backup/restore them and must use the slower (but reliable) IFD.
What about using TBWinRE?
Re: Intel RST RAID not recognized by IFL
Posted: Sun May 31, 2026 9:12 pm
by SATA Bias
Thank you for your reply. I did not try TBWinRE. I want to see and manage my RST RAID arrays in IFL in the same way as in BottIt BM.
Re: Intel RST RAID not recognized by IFL
Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2026 6:23 am
by SATA Bias
I've created it. What next?
Re: Intel RST RAID not recognized by IFL
Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2026 7:00 am
by OldNavyGuy
The "create a report" page you were directed to says in the first paragraph to send it to tech support...
[email protected]