Page 1 of 1

I can't create incremental backups.

Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2026 9:42 am
by alf
I can't create incremental backups.

Only differential backups are created.

Please provide a configuration example.

Ich kann keine inkrementellen Backups erstellen.
Es werden nur differentielle Backups erstellt.
Bitte um eine Einstell-Beispiel.

Re: I can't create incremental backups.

Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2026 3:54 pm
by alf
Ich habe es gefunden, im einfachen Modus, siehe Beispiel.
I found it, in simple mode, see example.

start "" "C:\Program Files (x86)\TeraByte Drive Image Backup and Restore Suite\imagew64.exe" /wait /simple /b /uy /um /d:w4 /f:"I:\ " /v /vb

Ergebnis/result = [2026_04_09_174750_Inc.tbi]

Re: I can't create incremental backups.

Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2026 4:13 pm
by TeraByte Support
alf wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2026 9:42 am I can't create incremental backups.

Only differential backups are created.

Please provide a configuration example.
Via the UI, you choose the changes only backup option then when it asks for which file to base off of, choose the last backup of the chain. The translation may say differential, but you choose what to base it off of.

Re: I can't create incremental backups.

Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2026 8:01 pm
by alf
Thanks!