I can't create incremental backups.

User discussion and information resource forum for TeraByte Drive Image products, including TBNetManage.
Post Reply
alf
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2026 8:33 am

I can't create incremental backups.

Post by alf »

I can't create incremental backups.

Only differential backups are created.

Please provide a configuration example.

Ich kann keine inkrementellen Backups erstellen.
Es werden nur differentielle Backups erstellt.
Bitte um eine Einstell-Beispiel.
alf
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2026 8:33 am

Re: I can't create incremental backups.

Post by alf »

Ich habe es gefunden, im einfachen Modus, siehe Beispiel.
I found it, in simple mode, see example.

start "" "C:\Program Files (x86)\TeraByte Drive Image Backup and Restore Suite\imagew64.exe" /wait /simple /b /uy /um /d:w4 /f:"I:\ " /v /vb

Ergebnis/result = [2026_04_09_174750_Inc.tbi]
TeraByte Support
Posts: 4105
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:37 pm

Re: I can't create incremental backups.

Post by TeraByte Support »

alf wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2026 9:42 am I can't create incremental backups.

Only differential backups are created.

Please provide a configuration example.
Via the UI, you choose the changes only backup option then when it asks for which file to base off of, choose the last backup of the chain. The translation may say differential, but you choose what to base it off of.
alf
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2026 8:33 am

Re: I can't create incremental backups.

Post by alf »

Thanks!
Post Reply