Can't try the new Image Suite version

User discussion and information resource forum for TeraByte Drive Image products, including TBNetManage.
Post Reply
JerryC
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:13 pm

Can't try the new Image Suite version

Post by JerryC »

Hi,

I own the Image Suite v3.39 and would like to try the new 4.XX version.

If I install the trial version over the paid one and execute the IFW, it says: This trial version has expired.

So I uninstalled the paid version and installed the trial one: same message.

How can I solve this issue?

Thank you in advance.
TeraByte Support
Posts: 4105
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:37 pm

Re: Can't try the new Image Suite version

Post by TeraByte Support »

If you get that when simply executing IFW it means that the V4 trial was already on there over 30 days ago. If when trying to restore an image, it can't restore images taken by the full.
JerryC
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:13 pm

Re: Can't try the new Image Suite version

Post by JerryC »

I don't remember installing it... that would be a lot of time ago...

I was simply giving a shot to IFW to look at it, no image restore at all.

Well, I'll try on another PC.
Post Reply