HELP! I am now using BIU 2.09 and looks like TBIView, etc. don't work on my newer .tbi files!

User discussion and information resource forum for TeraByte Drive Image products, including TBNetManage.
Post Reply
ohaya1000
Posts: 185
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:02 pm

HELP! I am now using BIU 2.09 and looks like TBIView, etc. don't work on my newer .tbi files!

Post by ohaya1000 »

Hi,

I have been using BIU for awhile, and am now on V2.09, but I was trying to look at the .tbi file from a recent image that I made using TBIView and I get a message that I need a newer version. It looks like the version that I have is 4.61.0.

What I need to download and install the newer versions of the apps that would work with BIU 2.09-made images?

Thanks,
Jim
ohaya1000
Posts: 185
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:02 pm

Re: HELP! I am now using BIU 2.09 and looks like TBIView, etc. don't work on my newer .tbi files!

Post by ohaya1000 »

I found a download for "tbiview_en.zip" on the website and I ran the setup and now have TBIView 4.65.0 and it is working again.

The link was on this page:

https://www.terabyteunlimited.com/downl ... r-windows/

It was lower down in the page, for:

Related Components
TBIView™ with TBIMount™ and TBIHD™

Version 4.65/1.27/1.08 Released 8/11/2025
Post Reply