Page 1 of 1

Videomodes, a question I've asked before

Posted: Mon Dec 22, 2025 4:52 pm
by odos
Hi all, a couple of years ago I asked if the "List UEFI Videomodes" had been removed from TBOSDT and at that time it turned out the reason I couldn't use it was just me being stupid trying to use the command in Legacy mode. This time however I wanted to use it and even in UEFI windows 11 and windows 10 and got the invalid parameter error. So to be thorough I also tried it in Win 11 and win 10 in Legacy mode, not expecting it to work, and of course it gave me the same error.

So can I ask has the command been removed from the latest versions of TBOSDT or is it a problem with my motherboard?

Thanks
Odos

Re: Videomodes, a question I've asked before

Posted: Mon Dec 22, 2025 4:54 pm
by odos
Whoops wrong forum, could you please move it to the correct one. Thank You

Odos

Re: Videomodes, a question I've asked before

Posted: Mon Dec 22, 2025 5:48 pm
by TeraByte Support
It's one you'd run under UEFI mode directly - in other words, from BootIt UFEI boot or TBOSDT UEFI boot disk.

Re: Videomodes, a question I've asked before

Posted: Mon Dec 22, 2025 7:43 pm
by odos
Thanks :D