Videomodes, a question I've asked before

User discussion and information resource forum for the TeraByte OS Deployment Tool Suite.
Post Reply
odos
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue May 17, 2022 7:07 am

Videomodes, a question I've asked before

Post by odos »

Hi all, a couple of years ago I asked if the "List UEFI Videomodes" had been removed from TBOSDT and at that time it turned out the reason I couldn't use it was just me being stupid trying to use the command in Legacy mode. This time however I wanted to use it and even in UEFI windows 11 and windows 10 and got the invalid parameter error. So to be thorough I also tried it in Win 11 and win 10 in Legacy mode, not expecting it to work, and of course it gave me the same error.

So can I ask has the command been removed from the latest versions of TBOSDT or is it a problem with my motherboard?

Thanks
Odos
odos
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue May 17, 2022 7:07 am

Re: Videomodes, a question I've asked before

Post by odos »

Whoops wrong forum, could you please move it to the correct one. Thank You

Odos
TeraByte Support
Posts: 4105
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:37 pm

Re: Videomodes, a question I've asked before

Post by TeraByte Support »

It's one you'd run under UEFI mode directly - in other words, from BootIt UFEI boot or TBOSDT UEFI boot disk.
odos
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue May 17, 2022 7:07 am

Re: Videomodes, a question I've asked before

Post by odos »

Thanks :D
Post Reply