How to know which value for n I should choose?Sets the chunk size in KB for the internal cache when used for resizing, file system check, and processing exclude files. Valid values for n are 4, 8, 16, 32, and 64. If an invalid value is specified, it will either be adjusted or the option will be disabled.
Default if omitted: Image for Windows will use a chunk size of 16KB.
CacheChunkSizeKB=n
CacheChunkSizeKB=n
-
TeraByte Support
- Posts: 4105
- Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:37 pm
Re: CacheChunkSizeKB=n
Use the default. If you want to test to see which value works best on your particular system; you can by using different values.
Re: CacheChunkSizeKB=n
But what do you mean "works best"?
My question above means what does this setting do and what I have to expect when changing values.
TIA
My question above means what does this setting do and what I have to expect when changing values.
TIA