Page 1 of 1
Add to boot menu
Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2025 2:42 pm
by skipro
What are the circumstances that would make "Add to boot menu" option unavailable?
Re: Add to boot menu
Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2025 1:44 pm
by Bob Coleman
skipro wrote: Sun Sep 28, 2025 2:42 pm
What are the circumstances that would make "Add to boot menu" option unavailable?
I don't completely know the answer to that question as worded.
What are you trying to do? Copy a Windows partition to free space in Partition Work of BIU? That's the only scenario that I know of in which "Add to boot menu" is applicable, but there could be others that I don't know about.
Re: Add to boot menu
Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2025 2:13 pm
by TeraByte Support
not a gpt, no efi system partition on that drive, can't find the existing boot item for it...