Add to boot menu

User discussion and information resource forum for BootIt Bare Metal, BootIt UEFI and PartWork for Windows
Post Reply
skipro
Posts: 121
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:57 pm

Add to boot menu

Post by skipro »

What are the circumstances that would make "Add to boot menu" option unavailable?
Bob Coleman
Posts: 877
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:58 pm

Re: Add to boot menu

Post by Bob Coleman »

skipro wrote: Sun Sep 28, 2025 2:42 pm What are the circumstances that would make "Add to boot menu" option unavailable?
I don't completely know the answer to that question as worded.

What are you trying to do? Copy a Windows partition to free space in Partition Work of BIU? That's the only scenario that I know of in which "Add to boot menu" is applicable, but there could be others that I don't know about.
TeraByte Support
Posts: 4105
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:37 pm

Re: Add to boot menu

Post by TeraByte Support »

not a gpt, no efi system partition on that drive, can't find the existing boot item for it...
Post Reply