Page 1 of 1

Is it possible to add drivers during the creation of TBWinRe

Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2025 3:39 pm
by yottabytes2
My laptop trackpad doesn't work when I boot TBWinR. I assume it's because the WinPE *.wim image doesn't have the right drivers. So I'm wondering if I can add the drivers.

Re: Is it possible to add drivers during the creation of TBWinRe

Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2025 9:43 pm
by TeraByte Support(PP)
Yes, drivers can be added. See: https://www.terabyteunlimited.com/howto ... #appendix2

However, even if you add the drivers it's not a guarantee that the device will work in the WinPE/RE environment. You can also manually load drivers with TBLauncher when booted to TBWinRE to see if they'll work before including them in the build.

Re: Is it possible to add drivers during the creation of TBWinRe

Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2025 10:59 am
by yottabytes2
Thank you.