Is it possible to add drivers during the creation of TBWinRe

User discussion and information resource forum for TeraByte Drive Image products, including TBNetManage.
Post Reply
yottabytes2
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2025 7:54 pm

Is it possible to add drivers during the creation of TBWinRe

Post by yottabytes2 »

My laptop trackpad doesn't work when I boot TBWinR. I assume it's because the WinPE *.wim image doesn't have the right drivers. So I'm wondering if I can add the drivers.
TeraByte Support(PP)
Posts: 1775
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:51 am

Re: Is it possible to add drivers during the creation of TBWinRe

Post by TeraByte Support(PP) »

Yes, drivers can be added. See: https://www.terabyteunlimited.com/howto ... #appendix2

However, even if you add the drivers it's not a guarantee that the device will work in the WinPE/RE environment. You can also manually load drivers with TBLauncher when booted to TBWinRE to see if they'll work before including them in the build.
yottabytes2
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2025 7:54 pm

Re: Is it possible to add drivers during the creation of TBWinRe

Post by yottabytes2 »

Thank you.
Post Reply