hi,
Simple question, is it possible to change the default file name format from YYYY-MM-DD to DD-MM-YYYY?
So I don't have to edit it each time.
IFW - backup file name
-
OldNavyGuy
- Posts: 237
- Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2023 4:08 am
R
It is possible.
I run a command similar to this in both a batch file, and a scheduled task...
start "" "C:\Program Files (x86)\TeraByte Drive Image Backup and Restore Suite\imagew64.exe" /wait /b /uy /um /d:w0 /f:"\\YOUR NETWORK LOCATION\F\Removable Drive Backups\YOUR USER\Backup-w0-$~YYYY$-$~MM$-$~DD$-$~HHMM$" /v /rb:8
You can change the name to Backup-w0-$~DD$-$~MM$-$~YYYY$-$~HHMM$
I run a command similar to this in both a batch file, and a scheduled task...
start "" "C:\Program Files (x86)\TeraByte Drive Image Backup and Restore Suite\imagew64.exe" /wait /b /uy /um /d:w0 /f:"\\YOUR NETWORK LOCATION\F\Removable Drive Backups\YOUR USER\Backup-w0-$~YYYY$-$~MM$-$~DD$-$~HHMM$" /v /rb:8
You can change the name to Backup-w0-$~DD$-$~MM$-$~YYYY$-$~HHMM$
-
TeraByte Support
- Posts: 4105
- Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:37 pm
Re: IFW - backup file name
See the /filetpl option.