"Unable to determine source drive. 0 possible devices found", Help??
Posted: Thu Sep 11, 2025 1:15 pm
Hi - I do full backup once a week, differentials on the other 6 days. My differential from last night failed with the error in the subject. I tried interactively this morning - same error. (I get it as soon as I enter the password on the full-backup it references). I'm running Windows 11 Home, and there was an update yesterday. I believe that for differentials, IFW gets it's target (what to backup) from the full backup file. Is it possible the windows update somehow changed my system so IFW can't identify the source disk? (so a new full backup will fix it?) Otherwise - what is going on here?
Thanks!
/j
PS - I downloaded and updated to 4.07, same problem.
PPS - if I install the GUI version - it also updates the Command Line version, right?
Thanks!
/j
PS - I downloaded and updated to 4.07, same problem.
PPS - if I install the GUI version - it also updates the Command Line version, right?