Stange behavior of IFU disc
-
Bob Coleman
- Posts: 877
- Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:58 pm
Stange behavior of IFU disc
I installed V3 and let the installation create an IFU disc. This disc is not even recognized as bootable on my PC. Is this to be expected on a non-UEFI system?
-
TeraByte Support
- Posts: 4106
- Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:37 pm
Re: Stange behavior of IFU disc
yes.
"Bob Coleman" wrote in message news:[email protected]...
I installed V3 and let the installation create an IFU disc. This disc is
not even recognized as bootable on my PC. Is this to be expected on a
non-UEFI system?
"Bob Coleman" wrote in message news:[email protected]...
I installed V3 and let the installation create an IFU disc. This disc is
not even recognized as bootable on my PC. Is this to be expected on a
non-UEFI system?