The disk has an EMBR with about 6 partitions that mostly contain copies of Windows 8.1
There is 1 copy of Windows 10 Insider Preview.
I use Bootit BM to choose what to boot and this has worked fine for some years.
The Windows 10 Insider Preview gets updated regularly with each new build. I joined the insider programme about a year ago. However when I upgraded to build 14316 the PC booted straight to Windows without using Booit BM. I tried to reinstall Bootit from a USB stick using version 1.31c. It appeared to install but the PC just continued to boot Windows 10 Preview
I then used version 1.32 from a different stick. Now when I boot the PC, after the POST I just get a cursor on the left side of the screen, near the top.
How can I get my PC to boot Bootit BM normally?