Page 1 of 1

Can I manually update makedisk.exe

Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:27 pm
by Yottabytes
in the IFU, IFD and IFU installation folders with the new version called "maketbos.exe" that comes with the latest version of Tool Suite Pro?

Re: Can I manually update makedisk.exe

Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:04 pm
by TeraByte Support
The latest IFD/IFU already has the latest makedisk.exe ???


"Yottabytes" wrote in message news:[email protected]...

in the IFU, IFD and IFU installation folders with the new version called
"maketbos.exe" that comes with the latest version of Tool Suite Pro?


Re: Can I manually update makedisk.exe

Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:19 pm
by Yottabytes
I ask because maketbos.exe has a later file version (v1.5.7 vs. 1.5.6 for makedisk.exe) and appears to do the same thing.

Re: Can I manually update makedisk.exe

Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:22 pm
by TeraByte Support
if you use 1.96 it has the 1.5.7 in it.

but you really don't need to update it...


"Yottabytes" wrote in message news:[email protected]...

I ask because maketbos.exe has a later file version (v1.5.7 vs. 1.5.6 for
makedisk.exe) and appears to do the same thing.