Can I manually update makedisk.exe
-
Yottabytes
- Posts: 131
- Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:50 pm
Can I manually update makedisk.exe
in the IFU, IFD and IFU installation folders with the new version called "maketbos.exe" that comes with the latest version of Tool Suite Pro?
-
TeraByte Support
- Posts: 4106
- Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:37 pm
Re: Can I manually update makedisk.exe
The latest IFD/IFU already has the latest makedisk.exe ???
"Yottabytes" wrote in message news:[email protected]...
in the IFU, IFD and IFU installation folders with the new version called
"maketbos.exe" that comes with the latest version of Tool Suite Pro?
"Yottabytes" wrote in message news:[email protected]...
in the IFU, IFD and IFU installation folders with the new version called
"maketbos.exe" that comes with the latest version of Tool Suite Pro?
-
Yottabytes
- Posts: 131
- Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:50 pm
Re: Can I manually update makedisk.exe
I ask because maketbos.exe has a later file version (v1.5.7 vs. 1.5.6 for makedisk.exe) and appears to do the same thing.
-
TeraByte Support
- Posts: 4106
- Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:37 pm
Re: Can I manually update makedisk.exe
if you use 1.96 it has the 1.5.7 in it.
but you really don't need to update it...
"Yottabytes" wrote in message news:[email protected]...
I ask because maketbos.exe has a later file version (v1.5.7 vs. 1.5.6 for
makedisk.exe) and appears to do the same thing.
but you really don't need to update it...
"Yottabytes" wrote in message news:[email protected]...
I ask because maketbos.exe has a later file version (v1.5.7 vs. 1.5.6 for
makedisk.exe) and appears to do the same thing.