Page 1 of 1

IFW using PE builder Plugin

Posted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:51 pm
by John clark
Going by terabyte's instructions in setting up plug-in for PE builder installation with Image for windows, I set "PE builder type" to Win7RescuePE then set "PE builder location" to the location C:\pebuilder3110a. Hitting OK, I get a warning window "Unable to find PE builder plugin folder. Please ensure you have selected the correct PE Builder location."
This is the first time I have tried using Bart's PE builder. What am I missing here?

Re: IFW using PE builder Plugin

Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:27 am
by TeraByte Support(PP)
You need to pick "BartPE (Windows XP Based)" for the "PE Builder Type" selection if you're creating BartPE boot media.
http://www.terabyteunlimited.com/howto/ ... ndows.html

For Windows 7 or later you'd typically create the TBWinRE or TBWinPE media instead.

Re: IFW using PE builder Plugin

Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:05 am
by John clark
Thanks for you reply.
So what is , or where can I find, the procedure for creating the TBWinRE or TBWinPE media?

Re: IFW using PE builder Plugin

Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:45 am
by TeraByte Support(PP)