I've just finished home-building a new high-end Windows 7 Pro 64-bit workstation, but the new (to me) UEFI / GPT / Windows Boot Manager combo has confused me more than I'd prefer to admit
But instead of a long back-story, I'd just like to ask the title question: Can the Windows 7 boot manager be *COMPLETELY* replaced by BIBM in this new UEFI Windows 7 world? If so, how do I do that, please?
As a second but related question, I've tried a simple install of the most recent release (as of this date) of BIBM into the new system, but when I tried to boot I got "causeway error 09". I've read about it here on the forum, but I'm afraid I'm still unenlightened.
What do you think about both questions?
New system details: OS: Windows 7 Pro 64-bit; Mobo: ASUS Z87-A; RAM: 16GB G.SKILL PC-2400; Graphics: nVidia GTX 750; Main boot disk: RAID 0 array of two WD VelociRaptor 10K RPM disks