BINGBURN resume

User discussion and information resource forum for TeraByte Drive Image products, including TBNetManage.
Post Reply
borate
Posts: 123
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:51 pm

BINGBURN resume

Post by borate »

The goal is the burn a single 18Gb verified IFW image from a hard disc to a DVD set.

After completing three discs, the PC crashed. In attempting to pick up where it left off -
disc 4 -the same source file was chosen.
Per how I understood the instructions, I specified "Start File: 3" and "Vol: 4"

The disc is ejected, and Bingburn says "completed."

The name of the image is "current." Looking further, I verified that...
Disc 1 contains CURRENT.TBI, CURRENT.1, CURRENT.2
Disc 2 contains CURRENT.3, CURRENT.4, CURRENT.5
Disc 3 contains CURRENT.6, CURRENT.7, CURRENT.8

So, using that rationale Bingburn was run again, this time with the following...
"Start File: 9" and "Vol: 4" Same result: eject/"completed"

IFW verifies that the three already-burned discs are good, then asks for a
fourth, so it's apparent that the image is not yet complete.

What's the problem, please?
Post Reply