Page 1 of 1

Image for Windows 2.84

Posted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:20 pm
by DrTeeth
What is "IFU-CUI" that is now in some IfW downloads?

TIA
--

Cheers,

DrT

** Stress - the condition brought about by having to
** resist the temptation to beat the living daylights
** out of someone who richly deserves it.

Re: Image for Windows 2.84

Posted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:36 pm
by Bob Coleman
"IFU-CUI"? I see IFD-CUI, but haven't yet seen IFU-CUI. IFD-GUI is the Graphical User Interface version of IFD. IFD-CUI is the Character User Interface version of IFD. I don't know a lot more than that. The CUI version is a less modern looking interface. What the differences may be other than cosmetic ones, I don't know.

Update: Oh! I just found "Image for UEFI", so I now realize you were asking about IFU, not the CUI part. I can't offer anything on that.

Re: Image for Windows 2.84

Posted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:42 pm
by mjnelson99
Sometimes the GUI versions can have mouse problems.

On 11/3/2013 5:36 PM, Bob Coleman wrote:
> "IFU-CUI"? I see IFD-CUI, but haven't yet seen IFU-CUI.

IFD-GUI is the Graphical User Interface version of IFD. IFD-CUI is the
Character User Interface version of IFD. I don't know a lot more than
that. The CUI version is a less modern looking interface. What the
differences may be other than cosmetic ones, I don't know.
>
>

Re: Image for Windows 2.84

Posted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:12 am
by TeraByte Support
it's more about the graphic support and memory requirements.


"MJNelson" wrote in message news:[email protected]...

Sometimes the GUI versions can have mouse problems.

On 11/3/2013 5:36 PM, Bob Coleman wrote:
> "IFU-CUI"? I see IFD-CUI, but haven't yet seen IFU-CUI.

IFD-GUI is the Graphical User Interface version of IFD. IFD-CUI is the
Character User Interface version of IFD. I don't know a lot more than
that. The CUI version is a less modern looking interface. What the
differences may be other than cosmetic ones, I don't know.
>
>


Re: Image for Windows 2.84

Posted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:12 am
by TeraByte Support
Image for UEFI.

"DrTeeth" wrote in message news:[email protected]...

What is "IFU-CUI" that is now in some IfW downloads?

TIA
--

Cheers,

DrT

** Stress - the condition brought about by having to
** resist the temptation to beat the living daylights
** out of someone who richly deserves it.