What is "IFU-CUI" that is now in some IfW downloads?
TIA
--
Cheers,
DrT
** Stress - the condition brought about by having to
** resist the temptation to beat the living daylights
** out of someone who richly deserves it.
Image for Windows 2.84
-
Bob Coleman
- Posts: 877
- Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:58 pm
Re: Image for Windows 2.84
"IFU-CUI"? I see IFD-CUI, but haven't yet seen IFU-CUI. IFD-GUI is the Graphical User Interface version of IFD. IFD-CUI is the Character User Interface version of IFD. I don't know a lot more than that. The CUI version is a less modern looking interface. What the differences may be other than cosmetic ones, I don't know.
Update: Oh! I just found "Image for UEFI", so I now realize you were asking about IFU, not the CUI part. I can't offer anything on that.
Update: Oh! I just found "Image for UEFI", so I now realize you were asking about IFU, not the CUI part. I can't offer anything on that.
Last edited by Bob Coleman on Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
mjnelson99
- Posts: 785
- Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:24 am
Re: Image for Windows 2.84
Sometimes the GUI versions can have mouse problems.
On 11/3/2013 5:36 PM, Bob Coleman wrote:
> "IFU-CUI"? I see IFD-CUI, but haven't yet seen IFU-CUI.
IFD-GUI is the Graphical User Interface version of IFD. IFD-CUI is the
Character User Interface version of IFD. I don't know a lot more than
that. The CUI version is a less modern looking interface. What the
differences may be other than cosmetic ones, I don't know.
>
>
On 11/3/2013 5:36 PM, Bob Coleman wrote:
> "IFU-CUI"? I see IFD-CUI, but haven't yet seen IFU-CUI.
IFD-GUI is the Graphical User Interface version of IFD. IFD-CUI is the
Character User Interface version of IFD. I don't know a lot more than
that. The CUI version is a less modern looking interface. What the
differences may be other than cosmetic ones, I don't know.
>
>
-
TeraByte Support
- Posts: 4106
- Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:37 pm
Re: Image for Windows 2.84
it's more about the graphic support and memory requirements.
"MJNelson" wrote in message news:[email protected]...
Sometimes the GUI versions can have mouse problems.
On 11/3/2013 5:36 PM, Bob Coleman wrote:
> "IFU-CUI"? I see IFD-CUI, but haven't yet seen IFU-CUI.
IFD-GUI is the Graphical User Interface version of IFD. IFD-CUI is the
Character User Interface version of IFD. I don't know a lot more than
that. The CUI version is a less modern looking interface. What the
differences may be other than cosmetic ones, I don't know.
>
>
"MJNelson" wrote in message news:[email protected]...
Sometimes the GUI versions can have mouse problems.
On 11/3/2013 5:36 PM, Bob Coleman wrote:
> "IFU-CUI"? I see IFD-CUI, but haven't yet seen IFU-CUI.
IFD-GUI is the Graphical User Interface version of IFD. IFD-CUI is the
Character User Interface version of IFD. I don't know a lot more than
that. The CUI version is a less modern looking interface. What the
differences may be other than cosmetic ones, I don't know.
>
>
-
TeraByte Support
- Posts: 4106
- Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:37 pm
Re: Image for Windows 2.84
Image for UEFI.
"DrTeeth" wrote in message news:[email protected]...
What is "IFU-CUI" that is now in some IfW downloads?
TIA
--
Cheers,
DrT
** Stress - the condition brought about by having to
** resist the temptation to beat the living daylights
** out of someone who richly deserves it.
"DrTeeth" wrote in message news:[email protected]...
What is "IFU-CUI" that is now in some IfW downloads?
TIA
--
Cheers,
DrT
** Stress - the condition brought about by having to
** resist the temptation to beat the living daylights
** out of someone who richly deserves it.