Hiding drives from GUI
Posted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:01 pm
Hello,
Is there a way to hide or exclude a drive from being used as the "Restore Target" or "Backup Source"? I would like to prevent my "C" drive from being listed. I'm using "Image for Windows" primarily as a cloning station.
Also, I'm using Intel smart response technology (SSD cache) and a two disk raid (mirror 1). Windows 8 sees this configuration as a single C drive. However, "Image for Windows" sees them as drive 0 (ssd) and drive 1 (raid). This is confusing when trying to find a drive in the list.
So, is there a way to keep them from being used or listed by "Image for Windows"?
Thanks,
Stephen
Is there a way to hide or exclude a drive from being used as the "Restore Target" or "Backup Source"? I would like to prevent my "C" drive from being listed. I'm using "Image for Windows" primarily as a cloning station.
Also, I'm using Intel smart response technology (SSD cache) and a two disk raid (mirror 1). Windows 8 sees this configuration as a single C drive. However, "Image for Windows" sees them as drive 0 (ssd) and drive 1 (raid). This is confusing when trying to find a drive in the list.
So, is there a way to keep them from being used or listed by "Image for Windows"?
Thanks,
Stephen