Hiding drives from GUI

User discussion and information resource forum for TeraByte Drive Image products, including TBNetManage.
Post Reply
stevop123
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:46 pm

Hiding drives from GUI

Post by stevop123 »

Hello,

Is there a way to hide or exclude a drive from being used as the "Restore Target" or "Backup Source"? I would like to prevent my "C" drive from being listed. I'm using "Image for Windows" primarily as a cloning station.

Also, I'm using Intel smart response technology (SSD cache) and a two disk raid (mirror 1). Windows 8 sees this configuration as a single C drive. However, "Image for Windows" sees them as drive 0 (ssd) and drive 1 (raid). This is confusing when trying to find a drive in the list.

So, is there a way to keep them from being used or listed by "Image for Windows"?

Thanks,

Stephen
Post Reply