Phylock Cache Size Issue
Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:33 am
One hour and 10 minutes into an IFW image/validate operation (just
started validation), I get this message: PHYLock failed to cache all
changes. Please increase the cache size in settings.
Am using IFW V 2.80, latest Phylock version also installed. Imaging
complete drive (four partitions - MAC and Bootcamp)
Of course this aborted the whole effort (color me very ticked off)!
Not sure where to attack this. Does KB article 323 apply with WIN 7?
In three years, I have never seen this before on my PC, just been using
whatever settings are default.
AlanD
started validation), I get this message: PHYLock failed to cache all
changes. Please increase the cache size in settings.
Am using IFW V 2.80, latest Phylock version also installed. Imaging
complete drive (four partitions - MAC and Bootcamp)
Of course this aborted the whole effort (color me very ticked off)!
Not sure where to attack this. Does KB article 323 apply with WIN 7?
In three years, I have never seen this before on my PC, just been using
whatever settings are default.
AlanD