Using TBIREST.exe i keep getting error code 66.
I read somewhere that it might have something to do with how the SATA is setup.
I switched it from AHCI to IDE, yet i'm still getting the same error code.
Is there some other setting that i need to set or use?
Error code 66
-
TeraByte Support
- Posts: 4106
- Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:37 pm
Re: Error code 66
the ifd.log would tell you what the error is provided the media is writable,
otherwise doing it interactive without the /uy would tell you on the screen
the issue.
"joseph" wrote in message news:[email protected]...
Using TBIREST.exe i keep getting error code 66.
I read somewhere that it might have something to do with how the SATA is
setup.
I switched it from AHCI to IDE, yet i'm still getting the same error code.
Is there some other setting that i need to set or use?
otherwise doing it interactive without the /uy would tell you on the screen
the issue.
"joseph" wrote in message news:[email protected]...
Using TBIREST.exe i keep getting error code 66.
I read somewhere that it might have something to do with how the SATA is
setup.
I switched it from AHCI to IDE, yet i'm still getting the same error code.
Is there some other setting that i need to set or use?
Re: Error code 66
Is there some other setting that i need to set or use?