When you run makedisk the option for video mode shows up, the target devices
also show up, so you just select them running makedisk.
it doesn't matter, you'd just take care of sliding things and resizing
things. http://www.terabyteunlimited.com/howto/
"ronk" wrote in message news:
[email protected]...
1) Not sure where I change video mode; during creation of the CD or UFD?
2) But even if I get Patition Work to load, you may have noticed 4
partitions in the photo. Before your answer, I tried Win 7 'shrink' and
then it wouldn't let me create what would be a 5th partition, per
restrictions of 'simple' or basic partitions. The MBR associated with the
Lenovo is extended, but you cannot see it in Windows, only the actual
logical drive for Lenovo utilities. Is my only option to delete a partition
first or can I somehow get around this restriction so space unallocated from
'C' can become a logical disk as part of the extended MBR containing the
Lenovo data?
Excuse my lack of knowledge of Windows partitioning.