Scheduled Tasks not showing in Windows Task Scheduler

User discussion and information resource forum for TeraByte Drive Image products, including TBNetManage.
Post Reply
tanstaafl
Posts: 36
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:54 pm

Scheduled Tasks not showing in Windows Task Scheduler

Post by tanstaafl »

Hello,

I'm working on automating things, and starting off with a simple scheduled task to make weekly images.

I have scheduled the tasks, and they are working, but... if I go into the Windows Task Scheduler, I don't see my shceduled tasks anywhere...

Is this normal? Is there a way I can see the scheduled tasks I create (modify them, delete them, etc)?

Thanks,

Charles
Brian K
Posts: 2720
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:11 am

Re: Scheduled Tasks not showing in Windows Task Scheduler

Post by Brian K »

Charles,

Are you looking in Task Scheduler (Local)? Try Task Scheduler Library. It will be in there.
tanstaafl
Posts: 36
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:54 pm

Re: Scheduled Tasks not showing in Windows Task Scheduler

Post by tanstaafl »

Hmmm... I could have sworn I looked there and it was not there... but now it is...

Oh well... thanks... :)
Post Reply