IFD and scripting

User discussion and information resource forum for TeraByte Drive Image products, including TBNetManage.
Post Reply
robertd
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:01 am

IFD and scripting

Post by robertd »

If I execute the following script

sub main()
exec("^"c:\image.exe^" /b /db0@0xe2 /f:b2@0x0201:^"\appdata^"", 1)
exec("^"c:\image.exe^" /b /db0@0x0d /f:b2@0x0201:^"\sysdata^"", 1)
end sub

a dialog box appears in the IFD GUI at the completion of the first image process to tell me that the image was successful. I have to click OK before the second image process can start. I wish to to execute imaging scripts using windows scheduler and BOOTNOW - is there a script option of suppressing/answering the dialog boxes so that the second image can start without outside intervention once the first has completed ?

Thanks for your help
TeraByte Support
Posts: 4106
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:37 pm

Re: IFD and scripting

Post by TeraByte Support »

The /uy option just before or after the /b See manual for the various /u
options.

"robertd" wrote in message news:[email protected]...

If I execute the following script

sub main()
exec("^"c:\image.exe^" /b /db0@0xe2 /f:b2@0x0201:^"\appdata^"", 1)
exec("^"c:\image.exe^" /b /db0@0x0d /f:b2@0x0201:^"\sysdata^"", 1)
end sub

a dialog box appears in the IFD GUI at the completion of the first image
process to tell me that the image was successful. I have to click OK before
the second image process can start. I wish to to execute imaging scripts
using windows scheduler and BOOTNOW - is there a script option of
suppressing/answering the dialog boxes so that the second image can start
without outside intervention once the first has completed ?

Thanks for your help

robertd
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:01 am

Re: IFD and scripting

Post by robertd »

Thank you very much -and thanks for being patient ! :)
Post Reply