Location of log file

User discussion and information resource forum for TeraByte Drive Image products, including TBNetManage.
Post Reply
JoRene41
Posts: 70
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:44 pm

Location of log file

Post by JoRene41 »

I have been unable to find the location for the log file that is usually
created when an image is made or validated. Where is it kept? I made a
backup and had set the option to shut down the computer when finished, since
I was leaving until the next day. When I returned, I wanted to see if the
backup was successful but could not find a way to view the file.

Thank you!

TeraByte Support
Posts: 4106
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:37 pm

Re: Location of log file

Post by TeraByte Support »

The default is in the program folder - of course if you were running IFL
it's running from a ram drive (you can have IFL email results).


"JoRene Anderson" wrote in message news:[email protected]...

I have been unable to find the location for the log file that is usually
created when an image is made or validated. Where is it kept? I made a
backup and had set the option to shut down the computer when finished, since
I was leaving until the next day. When I returned, I wanted to see if the
backup was successful but could not find a way to view the file.

Thank you!

tas3086
Posts: 349
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:15 pm

Re: Location of log file

Post by tas3086 »

Where the log file resides, depends on the version of IFW/IFL/IFD that you are running, and how you went about running the program .... GUI interface, command line, CD boot, Flash boot, etc. You stated that you could not view the file. Did you locate it on your drive? Or, are you having a problem locating the file? Please be a little more specific, and someone will help you find and view it.
Post Reply