If it wasn't installed it would come up and say welcome to setup, if it
wasn't active (normal) you'd just choose to reactivate. If you boot and
don't have reactivate then it's still installed and when you boot it would
boot to BootIt first before the OS. During installation it would be normal
for it to become deactivated and you reactivate when done. If it's not,
Either the installer was installing something to another drive it thinks is
the boot drive, or something's not right with the driver or RAID.
Ensure you follow the steps at http://www.terabyteunlimited.com/howto/ for
installing XP and ensure you have the correct driver (you should see your
existing partition in the installer on the first drive, you may want to
remove other drives if XP is mixing them up).
"David40" wrote in message news:
[email protected]...
I went through the seps to create a new partition to install XP. I get all
the way through the install process where it says "Windows is now starting",
and then get the dreaded blue screen telling me the my computer has been
protected from damage. (I can still boot to the exiting Win 7 partition) If
I try to run bootit again Bootit asks if I want to upgrade/install Bootit.
It's as though the Bootit installation got corrupted somehow.
Any ideas how I should proceed?

Thanks