Brian K
I understand everything you mentioned.
The system is working very well.
Thank you very much for dedicating so much time to helping me
I have two additional questions:
(1) Would it be advisable to enable the "Remove MS GPT Gaps" option in the Boot Edit settings?
(2) I would like to set a password for the BootIt UEFI boot screen to prevent others from altering the settings.
However, I cannot seem to find the password option.
Where is it located?
UEFI & GTP & Multi-OS & Multi-Partition Installation
-
deler123-+
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Tue May 28, 2024 10:59 am
Re: UEFI & GTP & Multi-OS & Multi-Partition Installation
deler123,
Nice work. Managing those Hidden partitions becomes tricky when you have lots of OS.
How many Win10 OS do you have?
Nice work. Managing those Hidden partitions becomes tricky when you have lots of OS.
How many Win10 OS do you have?
I've left my boxes blank.1) Would it be advisable to enable the "Remove MS GPT Gaps" option in the Boot Edit settings?
See page 60 in the BIU manual.(2) I would like to set a password for the BootIt UEFI boot screen to prevent others from altering the settings.
Re: UEFI & GTP & Multi-OS & Multi-Partition Installation
Use the Settings, Maintenance pw.
-
deler123-+
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Tue May 28, 2024 10:59 am
Re: UEFI & GTP & Multi-OS & Multi-Partition Installation
Brian K
Thank you.
I am currently using nine Windows 10 OS instances,
each with a different name and partition size.
My next plan is to learn how to use
Drive Image Suite—which is bundled with the BootIt® Collection—
and try performing backups and restores.
Thank you.
I am currently using nine Windows 10 OS instances,
each with a different name and partition size.
My next plan is to learn how to use
Drive Image Suite—which is bundled with the BootIt® Collection—
and try performing backups and restores.