Mino thing but, as per subject, curently it misses off the ".TBI"
TBIHD 1.08: : Can you add .TBI extension to File Name in Unload section
TBIHD 1.08: : Can you add .TBI extension to File Name in Unload section
-
TeraByte Support
- Posts: 4105
- Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:37 pm
Re: TBIHD 1.08: : Can you add .TBI extension to File Name in Unload section
it strips it on purpose internally, is there a reason it's needed?
Re: TBIHD 1.08: : Can you add .TBI extension to File Name in Unload section
Usually so I can copy full path to use externally in file manager, so when pasted it would save me having to add the .TBI to actually get full path.
I know it's trivial, but a small useful usability thing, for me at least.
Can I ask why it is purposefully stripped, as it does say "File Name".
I know it's trivial, but a small useful usability thing, for me at least.
Can I ask why it is purposefully stripped, as it does say "File Name".