Terabyte Drive Image Backup and Restore Suite

User discussion and information resource forum for TeraByte Drive Image products, including TBNetManage.
Post Reply
jack450
Posts: 68
Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:01 pm

Terabyte Drive Image Backup and Restore Suite

Post by jack450 »

I have an earlier version of this on my computer. If I want to upgrade to a later version, do I have to uninstall the earlier version first or will the later version overwrite it?
Bob Coleman
Posts: 876
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:58 pm

Re: Terabyte Drive Image Backup and Restore Suite

Post by Bob Coleman »

I doubt you have to uninstall the older version first. I can't recall ever doing that, but I wouldn't want to guarantee there couldn't be some issues if a significantly out of date version is involved.
jack450
Posts: 68
Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:01 pm

Re: Terabyte Drive Image Backup and Restore Suite

Post by jack450 »

Thanks, Bob!
Post Reply