Will my situation be improved by the impending upgrade?
I don't have issues booting Linus Mint or IFL.
It seems BIU related.
2023 Secure Boot compliant iflnet.iso
-
OldNavyGuy
- Posts: 237
- Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2023 4:08 am
Re: 2023 Secure Boot compliant iflnet.iso
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SecureBoot\SBATTeraByte Support wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2026 5:36 am it's more likely SBAT. The upgrade should be out within a few days.
"UpdateStatus"=dword:00000003
Which means vulnerable bootloaders have been revoked.
Looking forward to the upgrade.
Re: 2023 Secure Boot compliant iflnet.iso
I don't have SBAT in my Registry.
-
OldNavyGuy
- Posts: 237
- Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2023 4:08 am
Re: 2023 Secure Boot compliant iflnet.iso
If you installed the May 2026 Preview Update, it may have removed it.
Several posts on ElevenForum that indicate that's the case.
-
OldNavyGuy
- Posts: 237
- Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2023 4:08 am
Re: 2023 Secure Boot compliant iflnet.iso
IFL 4.11 is out and boots correctly with the 2023 cert.
Re: 2023 Secure Boot compliant iflnet.iso
I'm using the TeraByte Certificate. All OK.
No, it hasn't been installed.If you installed the May 2026 Preview Update, it may have removed it