Can't Find Scale to Fit Option during Full Drive Restore

User discussion and information resource forum for TeraByte Drive Image products, including TBNetManage.
Post Reply
DavidZ
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2026 7:46 pm

Can't Find Scale to Fit Option during Full Drive Restore

Post by DavidZ »

On page 109 of the IFW user manual, there's a picture of the Restore Option screen. When I go through the WinRE screens I can't find this screen. How do I get to this screen? Page 109 says "These options will vary depending on whether you are restoring a full drive or a partition image. Options available when restoring a partition are shown below." I'm restoring a full drive. How do I get to the Restore Options when restoring a full drive? I want to use the Scale to Fit option, which is on this list of Restore Options (see page 113 of the IFW User Manual).
Brian K
Posts: 2720
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:11 am

Re: Can't Find Scale to Fit Option during Full Drive Restore

Post by Brian K »

All OK now?
DavidZ
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2026 7:46 pm

Re: Can't Find Scale to Fit Option during Full Drive Restore

Post by DavidZ »

Yes, Brian, all is OK. Thanks for your help in the Wilders forum.

I was practicing with the WinRE USB and stopped at the Warning screen not realizing that the Restore Options screen is after the Warning. I was afraid that clicking OK on the Warning screen would start the restore operation and I was not ready to do that. Once I realized where the Restore Option screen is, I went ahead and installed my new SSD and restore successfully to it.
Post Reply