IFW and Image for UEFI

User discussion and information resource forum for TeraByte Drive Image products, including TBNetManage.
Post Reply
TomByrnes
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:06 pm

IFW and Image for UEFI

Post by TomByrnes »

This is probably a stupid question (and I have been a user of your software for many years). I just created an TBWinRE for IFW flash drive via utilities in Image for Windows v4.09 for my Windows 11 PC. Do I need to add IFW to that drive - I don't see it on the drive.
Plus I am confused about the relationship between the TBWinRE disk and Image for UEFI. Do I need to tangle with Image for UEFI?
Thanks.
Brian K
Posts: 2720
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:11 am

Re: IFW and Image for UEFI

Post by Brian K »

TomByrnes wrote: Wed Jan 21, 2026 12:16 am Do I need to add IFW to that drive - I don't see it on the drive.
When you boot the UFD you will see IFW.
Post Reply